Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sarah Mensinga in da' house!!!



This isn't an official "Introducing" post since I haven't asked Sarah to answer my list of stupid questions. BUT!!!! she does have her site up! Take a look around at her incredible work. Sarah did both character design and animation work on "The Ant Bully". Personally I always prefered her take on the characters, but then again, I don't get to make those calls...sucks to be me.



This was actually a design Sarah was nice enough to do for a short film idea I have brewing in the back of my dark, twisted, sick, little mind...thanks for contributing to my "condition" Sarah.

...oh, for those playing the home version of our game...if you look hard enough you'll find Blue Sky super star and former DNA spline monkey, Tom Saville!!! Happy hunting.

Cheers,
Matthew

3 comments:

Matthew Russell said...

Your own personall Tom Saville should arrive in the mail in 6 to 8 weeks. Some settling may have occured during shipping though.

sarah said...

Yay me! Hope you didn't mind me putting the frankenstien on there :)

Matthew Russell said...

Nope, I'm honored you've still kept it. It soooo rocks!