Monday, June 23, 2008

Damnit, that hurts...


About a bazillion years ago when I spent quality time with Uncle Sam and my wonderful brothers in green, I had a disagreement with a large piece of equipment. The piece of equipment won (well him and his friend gravity....gravity can be a real sonovabitch.) Since them I'm occasionally reminded of this incident when my back decides to sit back in it's easy chair, drink a beer, give me the finger and take some time off. This time has been a doozy but with the wonders of modern medicine, physical therapy and a wife so freaking awesome she mowed the lawn so I could lay on the couch and whimper (like a small, malnourished chihuahua with a nervous condition and weak bladder) I'm making the slow move towards recovery. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

amila said...

Aw man that sucks!! Hope you get well soon Matthew!!

Reagan said...

Glad you are feeling better. And I must apologize for giving you a hard time about your blog tonight. I hadn't even been here to see the recent posts. *sigh....I have to get back in the habit of visiting regularly.

Wow that's a long comment. :-)