Friday, April 06, 2007

Art am pretty....



I love this industry because you can't throw a stick without hitting an incredible artist...and believe me, I throw sticks all the time....big ones, with nails in them. So after my last round of stick wielding mayhem I came across a friend's website just chock-full-of arty beautifulness.

Andrea is one of the artists at Valve, and like all of them I hate them a little every day for being so damned talented and making the rest of us want to see them get hit in the head with a stick or something...deja vu?...I think not ( love ya Andrea.) Anyway, take a trip on over to Andrea's site and bask in her artistic brothy goodness. It'll make you a better person and earn you brownie points with god.

2 comments:

pjleffelman said...

I am now owed some brownies.

Good stuff, thanks for linking to her work.

Reagan said...

Wow....she is amazing! I love the Howard Stern illustration. ha, ha.