Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Thunder from down Under!!!


It sucks when you have to leave a studio you've been at for a while. And not because of the studio itself, but the people. We all know that the people you work with can make or break a job. So when you get the opportunity to work with some of those folks again at another place...well, it's just freakin' awesome!!! My pal Hamish McKenzie started at Valve yesterday! For those of you who don't know of the mighty McKenzie, he is the tool master of macaronikazoo fame. He's also on my cool people list even though he got me to eat vegemite....I don't know how many cat owners there are out there but, there' a product for cats called "petromalt". You give it to your cat to prevent hairball issues.......in Australia they package it and sell it as a cracker spread and call it vegemite. Anyway, he and his wonderful family are here...now if I can only get him to try mountain oysters.

4 comments:

Matthew Russell said...

Get your own damn Australian...he's mine....MINE I SAY!!!!!

Mark Behm said...

the Hammer returns.

Matthew Russell said...

And this time....it's personal.

Karenly said...

Oh, can all the swagger about Rocky Mountain Oysters. I bet Hamish has tackled Spotted Dick.

ya wimp.