Sunday, April 23, 2006

That's a wrap...



Uninspired title to a post, I know...but appropriate. Last night was the animation department wrap party for "The Ant Bully". I hope to post some pictures soon, I didn't bring my own camera (dumbass) so I'm relying on the kindness of others who should have them at work on Monday.

There are almost always some changes at a studio after one project ends and the next begins. Folks wanna try their hand at another studio, others just want a change of scenery but for the most part you keep the same crew and even bring in some new friends. Not this time. This is a small industry, it's easy and almost expected that you'll keep running into the same faces over and over in your career. This is a good thing because I've grown very attached to a lot of those faces.

No comments: