Friday, May 26, 2006

And Introducing...

For the last seven years I've been blessed with the good fortune of working at DNA. That long at one studio is definitely the exception and not the rule. I've kinda thought of my career as a very, very lucky train station, meaning I've gotten to stay in one spot while a number of incredible artists have passed through or made their homes here. I've learned so much from all of them and that's the reason for this post.

I want to start introducing you to some of the folks that have influenced me either artistically or personally...or both. Some of these folks you will know and some you might not. But one thing is for sure, they are all amazingly talented and just damn good people to know.

These aren't necessarily going to be interviews, but just some info folks I admire for one reason or another. Keep an eye out, I hope to have the first one out in the next day or two.

Cheers!

No comments: