Sunday, June 17, 2007

Please oh please oh please.....


I'm intentionally avoiding everything I can about Ratataouille. The trailers look pretty unimpressive....but I thought the same about Monsters, Nemo and The Incre....ok, bull, I loved the Incredibles from the first moment I laid eyes on Bob Parr's round, spandex covered belly. But Nemo and Monsters were way iffy starting out. With both of those films I was soooo happy to go in not expecting perfection but getting it (or a close damn approximation of it) up on the screen anyway (I still love you Luxo.) I'm hoping that happens again with Rat.

2 comments:

pjleffelman said...

Yay someone agrees. I've been in the closet regarding Ratatouille. The trailers have everyone excited but I just keep on looking at them and go, "meh."

I hope I'm wrong, I hope it's a great film.

joeyg said...

So what did you think? I saw it a second time today and it was just as great as the first time.

Brad Bird is 3 for 3.