Saturday, October 07, 2006

More of this kind of stuff...

I love the look of this. The site is really bare bones which is so appropriate. The designer is Art Jensen, I found out a little more info here. This has the start of everything I want in a teaser...mood, style and very, very little of the story...let me find that out for myself. Great way to peek interest.

...now, if only Hollywood could follow suite and give me something more then talking animals and fart jokes. I was more excited watching this trailer then I have been with any film trailer this year with the exception of 300 and, yes, Jackass 2. The mood reminds me a bit of "The Spider and the Fly".

2 comments:

gasman said...

that is some pretty wild stuff. I'm not too much into games but this definitely intrigues me. What platform??

Matthew Russell said...

Not sure what platform yet. Will be interesting to see. If they keep it this styalized it could play on jsut about anything including the DS.